Friday, August 29, 2014

Free Speech

When did not offending somebody become more important than our constitutional right--no, fundamental freedom--of free speech?

It's truly insidious how it sneaks in and takes away civil liberties.  By it you can assign liberal political correctness, social engineering, over regulation, big government bureaucracy, etc... to the word it.  Remember, the Reign of Terror was orchestrated under the guise of public safety, The Committee of Public Safety.  What could be better than to make us all more safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.