Sunday, June 29, 2014

Human Writers With Flaws Wrote The Bible

This is a dangerous two edged sword argument.  If we start trying to interpret the Bible how ever we want, we will be left with something other than Christianity.  If I slowly replace every part on my car, soon it will be a different car.  Jesus released us from the law, according to St. Paul.  Let that be your focus for the Old Testament law.  St. Paul says that we are not bound by the law.  So, if you have a problem with an Old Testament law, Jesus has released you.  Just remember to do what you do in honour of God and give Him thanks.  Because, what was written has been written.  Do you think God is so stupid that He picked human writers who were going to mess up the writing of the Bible?  It is the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.