Saturday, January 18, 2014

Don't Judge Me Man

Goth, Emo, Punk, rebel, etc..., they dress in such a was as to make a strong statement.  Then when they get the attention they are seeking from the statement they chose to make, they cry intolerance and judgement.  The irony here is that they are prejudice in believing that they are being judged as a person because I dislike their choice of clothing, music, body piercings, and tattoos because of the way I look, and also in that they are being intolerant of my beliefs about the above mentioned choices.  I think they look like fracking idiots, actually; but, they might be a really nice person, perhaps even a conservative and/or Christian for all I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.