Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why Can't We Just Leave People Alone

So, I tried to send the guys at Duck Command an e-mail from their web page that didn't get through.  Here's a snipit of it:

"You should all quit in protest.  I think that the statement made may not have been the best choice in topic; but, I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  While my own Christian faith allows me to accept gays and gay marriage, I also understand the "love the sinner hate the sin" approach of the Evangelical Christian folks.  The fact is that I used to agree with Phill, still believe in God, and think that censorship is very wrong.  Nobody bothered to bring to my attention the part where Phill said to love and not to judge.  The show is a huge hit for A&E and you should all leave in protest.  God willing, everything will work out.  Peace be with you."

Here is an interesting article to read from Chicks on the Right:

 http://www.chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25117-so-we-obviously-need-to-talk-about-the-duck-dynasty-drama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.