Sunday, January 15, 2012

Readings

Today's readings spoke to me. I felt I needed to be at Church today, for my spiritual welfare you could say. I thought the scriptures spoke to me. The Old Testament reading had me longing to be called by God too. The New Testament reading spoke to me about my own shortcomings, and the Gospel message about the faith of Nathaniel left me thirsting for a faith like Nathaniel's. I found the sermon quite unpalatable however; maybe God had a message there, but it's sometimes so hard to see the message through politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.