Monday, September 6, 2010

The Matrix Has You

William Ramier wrote
at 11:15pm yesterday
I was thinking about some disturbing news I'd heard this week. Stephen Hawking has declaired that there is no God. It may be faith breaking for some to hear that from such a smart man and an authority in the scientific comunity. Then I remembered, after reading a passage in a Bible study, that we're in the matrix anyway.

"You must do this, because you know that the time has come for you to wake up from your sleep. For the moment when we will be saved is closer now than it was when we first believed." Romans 13:11 (TEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.