Monday, April 22, 2024

Bible

I opened the bedside Bible in the hotel this morning looking for Zachariah's canticle for morning prayer (Gospel according to St. Luke), as I left the BCP at home.  Two pages were dog eared.  Both were from the book of Revelation.  The first started with the armies of the earth gathering against the rider on the horse.  Many people see the current conflicts as the start of WWIII.  The second page marked was about the tree of life.  I got the feeling that a person didn't mark them, but that it was random, like the Bible was pushed into something.  🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.