Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Lots



When I was a kid, I used to hate going to bed in the Summer evenings with the sunlight.  Bed time was like some kind of punishment.  Now, it's a treat.

I prayed the Office of Evening Prayer tonight.  It's been so long.  This is a big long valley that I'm in.

I went to the dentist again last week.  ...again for my top right incisor.  Every time now, I beg them to fill it rather than give me a crown.  I push it out as far as I can.  Because, a crown lasts 10 to 15 years.  After that, you need to have the tooth removed and to get dentures.  I'm fighting aging tooth and nail, no pun intended.  Like the Queen Mother, I still have all my own teeth.

I went by Dad's grave Sunday.  The foundation for the headstone is poured.  I stopped and talked.  I miss the two way conversations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.