Thursday, January 24, 2019

Bishop of Hippo

The vestry report is out, including a letter from the Bishop of Huron.  So, I've been told before that one does not have to believe every single part of the Apostles Creed to be an Anglican, fine.  I've been told that a new Anglican doesn't even have to believe every part of the Baptismal Covenant to be baptised, er what?  Whatever, the Church has had its left turn signal no for a while; nobody even knows the 39 articles of faith.  So, in the Bishop's letter, she insists that the Five Marks of Mission be present in every part of Parish life, worship, social events, outreach?  Say what now?  I don't even agree with the Five Marks of Mission.  It's leftist indoctrination.  It didn't even exist 20 years ago.  The Apostles Creed is almost 2000 years old!  What is this crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.