Thursday, May 25, 2017

I'm Not Jesus

I was thinking the other day about righteous anger.  Jesus upsetting the tables of the money changers was righteous anger.  Looking back at the times of great anger in my life, the times I felt so right to be angry have been made less certain by the distance of time.  The anger toward my supervisor at Hendrickson when I lost my job, it was not righteous at all.  The fights with my parents in my late teens when we were both so stubborn,  it was not righteous at all.  The rage at being late for Mass at the Priory, may God forgive me.  I'm not sure I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.