Saturday, June 11, 2016

Golden Rule Poster

I'm not a fan of pluralism or relativism, or even mosaic multiculturalism for that matter; however, I saw a poster at St. Joseph's at Parkwood in London on the wall in the hallway on the way to the cafeteria.  It was titled The Golden Rule and was themed:  Treat others the way you want to be treated.  It was a quote from the holy texts of all the major faiths of the world or prominent persons in that faith to reinforce this idea, even Islam. 

https://www.scarboromissions.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/item_34_lg.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.