Monday, September 1, 2014

Our Lives

The next chapter comes whether we're ready for it or not.  A new chapter has begun.  Where do I go from here?  Direction?  I was so focused on one thing.  What now is my raison d'etre?




I would like to spend more time with my mom and stepdad.  I'd like to find a day job and join the Masons and become more involved in things like my community and politics.  I'd like to find my Church home, if it has moved.  I would like to find meaningful employment; I'd like to do something that matters, help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.