Saturday, March 15, 2014

God Will Forgive & Love

When last I read this Psalm as an assigned reading, it really spoke to me:

The Lord is full of compassion and mercy, slow to anger and of great kindness.  He will not always accuse us, nor will he keep his anger for ever.  He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our wickedness.  For as the heavens are high above the earth, so is his mercy great upon those who fear him.  As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our sins from us.  As a father cares for his children, so does the Lord care for those who fear him.  For he himself knows whereof we are made, he remembers that we are but dust.  Our days are like the grass, we flourish like a flower of the field; When the wind goes over it, it is gone, and its place shall know it no more.  But the merciful goodness of the Lord endures for ever on those who fear him, and righteousness on the children's children; On those who keep his covenant and remember his commandments and do them.  Psalm 103:8-18 (BAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.